Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Yesterday - love my bike.

I'm not a "biker." When I first got on a bike last year after about a zillion years off, I was scared to death. Scared enough to buy the dorkiest helmet ever, to which I fondly refer to as my "Melon Protector," because I was so scared of falling and cracking my head on the ground. In any event, Cody and I wanted an activity we could do together so we found me a bike last year in the paper for $20 (that way if I hated it we wouldn't have spent a lot of money). Since I've really gotten used to being on a bike again (as an adult rather then an 8 year old). So, for my workout yesterday, I rode my bike to the auto parts store to get a tool to bleed my clutch and then rode around Forest Park for a while. I was going to go to the gym for Cardio Kickboxing but decided instead to ride around the park since it was such a pretty day. Good, nice, relaxing workout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home