Name:
Location: St. Louis, Missouri

It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end.

Monday, September 04, 2006

Biking

Well, no running today (because tomorrow is a long run day), but I figured since most working out is marathon prep, I'll put it here anyway. Cody and I biked from our house to downtown (to my work) and back this afternoon as a mini-workout. The ride was rather hilly - much more then I expected. It was nice though. It's almost five miles I think and we made it in 32 minutes there and 36 back. We certainly weren't pushing ourselves, sort of a leisurely ride, but it should count as some cardio nonetheless, right? :) Since I run more then anything and don't do enough weights, my quads were certainly feeling it though. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home